Lifecare AS (lifecare.no) is a listed Norwegian company with operations in Germany (Rhine-Main Area). The company is engaged in the development of innovative biosensors based on MEMS and NEMS technologies. The current flagship product is a very small implantable continuous glucose sensor with ultra-long duration of use for patients with Diabetes mellitus. Lifecare is currently in the process of establishing a significant operational infrastructure for R&D and manufacturing of nanoscale biosensors with base in Mainz through our wholly owned subsidiary Nanobisosensors GmbH.
We are seeking a highly motivated, analytical and reliable Scientific Project Manager responsible for Quality Assurance/Quality Control with working experience from the biotech industry to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our Sencell device for continuous glucose monitoring reaches our customers. You will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues. The ideal candidate has solid experience in quality control, is a reliable and competent professional whose approval will be necessary for the continuation of a business life cycle. The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services aiming to the long-term success of our business.
The position is based in our operational German headquarter in the Rhine-Main-Area (Nanobiosensors GmbH, Mainz) with excellent reach through Frankfurt Airport.
– Orchestrate ISO13185 certification for our Operational Headquarter in Germany
– Implement Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues
– Monitor all operations that affect quality
– Supervise and guide inspectors, technicians and other staff
– Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output.
– Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied
– Report all malfunctions to production executives to ensure immediate action
– Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data
– Review current standards and policies
– Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
– Ensure all legal standards are met
– Communicate with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections
– Proven experience as a quality assurance manager or relevant role
– Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
– Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
– Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
– Fluent in English and German.
– Outstanding communication skills
– Detail-oriented with a result driven approach
– Reliable and trustworthy
– MSc in Natural Science or relevant field
– Certification Experience of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000/ISO13485 etc.)
– Ability to work independently and manage time well
– Collegial working atmosphere in an innovative research environment
– Opportunities for personal and professional development
– Competitive salary
– Standard German Social Support Package(Healthcare support, vacation etc.)
Please send your full application and CV to email@example.com