For our development site in Reutlingen, Germany, we have an open position as:
Technical research scientist / electrical engineer for Biomedical MEMS
Main responsibilities will be:
- Taking responsibility for the measurement techniques, mainly, programming and interfacing the readout devices at our facilities in Germany (Reutlingen).
- Investigating low noise instrumentation/devices, implementing, and testing them on sensors.
- Hardware oriented programming.
- Interfacing and programming microcontrollers.
- Ensuring that devices/components are in accordance with health and safety regulations.
- Optimizing sensor performance via simulation.
- Documentation, communication, and presentation of project results.
- Close cooperation with internal and external expert teams, domestic and foreign institutes, partners, and customers.
Read more here: